Another great post worth sharing from my dear friend and great community Entrepreneur Toni Everard
For me, reading these quotes on a daily basis is like an energy boost drink. It re-energizes my emotional energy to keep going and keep working.
Toni Everard…..As entrepreneurs and leaders mindset really is everything when it comes to being successful.
Reading quotes from the world’s greatest minds is a wonderful way to quickly gain inspiration and motivation to spur you on. Take the time to absorb each message to your core and understand what truly makes these amazing people tick.
Here are 30 Quotes To Inspire You To Succeed:
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” John Maxwell
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” Abraham Lincoln
- “What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?” Robert Schuller
- “The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.” Robert Hughes
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
“Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” Stephen Covey
- “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” Baltasar
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” Larry Winget
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryun
- “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” Diane Ackerman
- “The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” Napoleon Hill
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” Jim Rohn
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
“Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” Carl Bard
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vidal Sassoon
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” Mark Twain
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Michael John Bobak
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”John Wooden
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” Albert Einstein
Me Nik: These valuable statements inspire the mind and soul to think deep, far and beyond. The Universe is listening and watching. Believe you can, and you will.
Keep It Simple Stupid, work your strengths and challenge your fears and go beyond your comfort zone. Life is no lovey-dovey place, it is hard and it will chew you up and spit you out. But how you react to it will tell you want kind of character you are to live your life.
You will either be successful or normal and regretful. So dream and live it in your mind and heart. Know that it is real and you will achieve it, through hard work, persistence and commitment. Help people and help them find change and success.
Wake up orsum everyday and it will become a habit that will keep developing into the leader you are.
If you want an Orsum Digital Lifestyle and you want to learn how to get there…..
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW – FILL IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS – AND RECEIVE OUR FREE 7 DAY VIDEO SERIES
with my Mentors Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek.
This is not for everyone and this is NO GET RICH QUICK SCHEME…..it is Education, Marketing and Learn as you Earn teaching you everything you need to own a Online Business